Stand out from other advertisers and reach thousands of our Birmingham listeners, visitors and followers with one of iHeartMedia’s high-impact sponsorships.
The Community Calendar
Exclusive to Only One Sponsor
- iHeartMedia devotes a portion of its airtime in the service of Charities and Non-profits, called PSAs (Public Service Announcements).
- These ads are strictly devoted to legitimate charities or events that are for the benefit of the community, and as such, we endeavor to include as many of these groups as possible.
- You receive a minimum of 12,000 mentions per year: 1,000 per month on all of our 9 stations, plus 500 per month on our iHeartRadio stream. Also includes rotating ad space on all of our websites linked back to your website.
High School Football Game of the Week
Friday Nights on 103.7 the Q.
- Sponsorship Only: Includes promotional mentions and digital integration.
- Sponsorship Plus Ads: 20, :15-second spots per week on-air and 20 online.
- Sponsorship + Ads + T-shirt Sponsor: 20, :15-second spots per week on-air and 20 online. Plus, we giveaway 250 T-shirts with your (and our) logos at every game.
Little Sundress Party
The Season’s Hottest Party is Fabulous, Fun and a Great Cause
- 103.7 the Q and Children’s Hospital of Alabama.
- The event will be all over our airwaves and website.
- The Q’s Little Sundress mirrors the success of our fall event “Little Black Dress” with a free concert by a top recording artist and is attended by Birmingham’s trendiest young professionals.
Oak Mountain Spring Fair
Alabama’s Largest State Fair at Oak Mountain Amphitheater.
- 11 Days of Exciting Family Entertainment. Spectacular Carnival Rides. Awesome Attractions. Hot Live Music. Contests and Theme Nights.
- Connect your brand to 40,000 people in a fun and exciting environment.
- Includes on-site exposure, sales opportunities, consumer engagement, experiential marketing, promotion opportunities, traffic drivers, tickets and themed nights.